Barnstaple Cattery accommodation consists of individual heated indoor sleeping units with cat flaps leading to the cats' own covered outside runs.
We also provide indoor only facilities for house cats.
Whilst baskets, bedding and scratch posts etc. are all provided, you are welcome to bring your own if you prefer.
• Clean and comfortable indoor units
• Each unit, individually heated
• Covered outside runs
• Baskets, bedding, scratch post and toys
• Indoor only facilities for house cats
We carry a large selection of quality food to suit most tastes, for cats on prescription diets, we request that you bring these with you.
• All cats must be fully vaccinated against Feline Enteritis and Upper Respiratory Tract Infections (cat flu)
• Leukaemia vaccination is recommended but not compulsory
• Vaccination cards will be checked on arrival and held for the duration of the stay
• We are fortunate to have a resident veterinary surgeon and prescribed medication can be administered during your cats stay, including insulin for diabetics
• In the case of illness or suspected illness, cats will be referred to your own vet and any treatment will be at the owners expense.
• In the unlikely case of illness, every effort will be made to keep owners fully informed.
To book a place for your cat at Barnstaple Cattery, call us on: